Win a Free Stay!
Subscribe to receive email news & special offers
Grand King Rooms
We are pleased to announce the opening of our new Grand King rooms. Our new Grand King rooms feature all new decor, furnishings, bathrooms and amenities along with vista views of the State Capitol, Capitol Lake, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains. We invite you to experience a new level of Boutique Luxury in our Olympia Washington Hotel at the best location in the Olympia, Washington area. Experience the Governor Hotels new Grand King rooms. Be sure to book the Grand King room or Grand King Suite room type or contact us at 855-352-7704
a charming walkable downtown in Olympia Washington, lots of unique shops, art venues and plenty of dining. You see friendly faces as you stroll along the sidewalks taking in the sites. You feel relaxed and at peace in our Olympia Washington Hotel.
Now imagine waking up in a comfortable guestroom with a panoramic view of Olympia's Sylvester Park or Capitol Lake. As you depart your room and arrive in the lobby you are warmly greeted by one of our friendly Guest Service representative before you stroll to the breakfast area to enjoy your complimentary hot breakfast buffet. This is the start of your day and there is so much more to do and see. Your experience has just begun!
You can look forward to...
- Rooms that include a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, laptop-sized safe, Bath and Body toiletries, and complimentary high-speed internet access
- Complimentary full hot breakfast
- Complimentary parking for hotel guests
- Complimentary 24-hour coffee and hot tea service in our lobby
- Fitness center with 46inch flat screen TV and water/towel station
- Meeting and Banquet facilities for up to 160 guests
- Covered parking
- Over 60 restaurants and specialty shops just outside our doors
- Points of interest within walking distance include the State Capitol Campus, Hands on Children’s Museum, Farmers Market, Boardwalk, Capitol Lake, Puget Sound waterfront.
- Nearby attractions include Mt. Rainier, Wolf Haven International, Olympic Flight Museum, Mima Mounds, Northwest Trek and joint base Lewis- McChord
- Colleges and Universities within a short distance include The Evergreen State College, St. Martin’s University and South Puget Sound Community College
When you can’t be at home, stay at ours. Call today to book your room at 855-352-7704. Your Olympia Washington area experience is just a phone call away!